How to Buy
How to Buy – for individuals
- Purchasing: You can purchase any of our products online or if you prefer you may contact us directly to raise an invoice.
- Payment: We accept payment by bank automated transfer or credit card. We must receive your payment in full before we can arrange delivery and / or installation.
- Delivery & Installation: After receiving your order, we will contact you within 24 hours to arrange delivery or installation and to answer any installation queries you may have. You can review our installation checklist here.
- Right To Cancellation: you have 10 days to cancel your order either by email or in writing. After receiving your order you will be sent information including a Right To Cancel notice, which contains full details.
- Returns & Refunds: If you wish to return your PureH2O product for any reason you can do so, but please inform us within 14 days of receiving your order that you wish to return it by emailing email@example.com. We must receive your return within 14 days of you telling us you wish to return it. The product must be unused, unopened and in its original condition and returned in its original packaging. We advise you to use a delivery service that includes tracking and which ensures its contents to full value. You as a customer are responsible for return delivery costs. Once we have received your return, we will confirm receipt and refund you, minus original delivery costs, within 14 days via your original payment method. Please view our full Terms and Conditions for further details. If you have any queries about Returns and Refunds, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help: 01483 617000 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Buy – for businesses
- Please contact us for a quotation on 01483 617 000 or email email@example.com
- You can then either sign the quotation or raise a purchase order.
- We accept the project and hand over to our Operations Team for fulfilling delivery and/or arranging installation. Please review our installation checklist.
Terms & Conditions
Please review our Terms & Conditions.
- Lead time: we aim to install within 2 weeks of receiving your order (for domestic customers; business customers, please ask us to advise).
- Is there a charge for installation? No. Installation by one of our trained technicians is included in the price (unless specified).
- How should I prepare for installation? Please clear out the cupboard where your water purifier or tap will be installed. For installation of water softeners and conditioners, we’ll visit you for a site survey before installation and will be able to advise if you need to do anything.
- How long does installation take? Purifiers typically take 2 hours; Quatreau™ taps are usually installed in 3 hours. We offer timed appointments within a 3-hour slot for your convenience. Softeners and Conditioners usually take a whole day.
- Do you cover every area of the UK? Yes, including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands subject to additional transport charge.
- Can I specify my preferred installation date? Can this be on a weekend? Yes, you can choose an installation date that suits you, Monday – Saturday.
- Can I install a system myself? A site survey and installation by our specially trained technicians is included in the price of our systems, and provides a full warranty. We do not recommend you install our systems yourself; we cannot provide a warranty if you do so.
- Can I buy the Service Agreement online? You will be able to do this very soon online, in the meantime please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt for Water Softeners
- Can I purchase my salt online? We will be adding salt to our online store in the near future, in the meantime please call Customer Services who would be pleased to help you.
Please contact us if you have any queries about the purchase, delivery or installation of our water purifiers, softeners and conditioners, or our taps for home and commercial use: 01483 617 000 or email email@example.com