Purchasing made simple
How to Buy for the Home
- Purchasing: Simply give us a call and let us know which products you are interested in. We will send you a quotation to confirm the cost and you can sign it digitally, then leave the rest to us.
- Payment: We accept payment by bank automated transfer debit or credit card.
- Delivery & Installation: We will organise your installation at your convenience when you place your order. For Whole Home Treatment we offer to carry out a free home survey.
- Right To Cancellation: Under distance selling regulations you have a cooling off period of 10 days in which time you may cancel your order either by email or in writing and we will refund you less any costs we have incurred.
- Returns & Refunds: If you wish to return your products you may do so within the 10 day cooling off period.
- You must inform us within the 10 day cooling off period by emailing email@example.com. We must receive your return within 14 days of you telling us you wish to return it. The product must be unused, unopened and in its original condition and returned in its original packaging. We advise you to use a delivery service that includes tracking and which ensures its contents to full value. You as a customer are responsible for return delivery costs. Once we have received your return, we will confirm receipt and refund you, minus original delivery costs and any financial costs incurred for taking and refunding monies, within 14 days via your original payment method. Please view our full Terms and Conditions for further details. If you have any queries about Returns and Refunds, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to help: 01483 617000 firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Buy for Businesses
- Please contact us for a quotation on 01483 617 000 or email email@example.com
- We will send you an official quotation with our T&Cs that can be digitally signed and returned with your Purchase Order to initiate our delivery of goods and services to you.
- You must sign for the products once delivered to site at which point liability for any loss transfers to the customer. Installation and hand over documents will be used throughout a project for the avoidance of any problems and for snagging. Please review our installation checklist.
Terms & Conditions
Please review our Terms & Conditions.
- Lead time: we aim to install within 2 weeks of receiving your order for consumers and 4-8 weeks for Business Orders subject to PO).
- Is there a charge for installation? Yes. Installation will be costed and a quotation raised for your approval.
- How should I prepare for installation? Please clear out the cupboard where your water purifier or tap will be installed. For installation of water softeners and conditioners, we’ll visit you for a site survey before installation and will be able to advise if you need to do anything.
- How long does installation take? PurityPRO water purifiers typically take 2 hours;
- Quatreau™ taps are usually installed in 3-4 hours.
- Softeners and Conditioners usually take a whole day.
- Do you cover every area of the UK? We cover ENgland & Wales with our own in-house engineers. For Scotland and Channel Islands and Isle of Man we would recommend a local plumber or we can offer to carry out the work subject to additional charges.
- Can I install a system myself? We will always offer to carry out a site survey and installation using our in-house engineers and will provide a full warranty on the back of this. If you wish to install our systems we can provide the instructions and support but will not provide a warranty should anything go wrong.
- Can I buy the Service Agreement online? You we will send you a document for digital signature. Alternatively please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Salt for Water Softeners
- Can I purchase my salt online? Yes please call Customer Services who would be pleased to help you.